VI Semester Instant / Makeup / Special Examinations due to Covid-19 Jan-2021 University of Osmania (SU) All eligible BSc/BBA/B.B.A/B.Com (Gen&Computers) B.Com(Hon) candidates enrolled in the 2019-2020 academic year shall hereby be informed to all eligible VI-Semester Instant/(Backlog/Special Exam in view of the COV IX/Makeup Candidates. The following is the schedule for the payment of the VI-Sem examination fee for all papers (Backlog) and submission of EAFs in their respective colleges.
VI Semester Instant / Makeup / Special Examinations due to Covid-19 Jan-2021
Payment of Examination Fee :
Without late fee : 31-12-2020
With a late fee of Rs. 500/- : 04-01-2021
Courses : B.A/B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.S.W.
- All the Chief Superintends of Examination Centers have to strictly follow the COVID-19 protocols and Standard Operating Procedures(SOPlissued by MHRD/State Government in conducting of examinations.
- Any Omission or clash may be intimated to The Controller of Examinations, O.U. immediately on receipt of the Time Table.
- The Candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch will not be examined. If any Candidate is found not eligible at a later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this Examination.
- The Candidates must write the Examination in allotted centers only. The College Principals / Chief Superintendents should not allow other center candidates under any circumstances.
- Cell Phones & Programmable Calculators are strictly not allowed into the Examination Hall.
- The Candidates responsible for obtaining correct question paper as per Hall Ticket from the Invigilator at the Examinations. Answering a wrong Question paper may leads to Cancellation of Results.